pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

revelations, revolution and joy

in the last few months my life has changed in all manner of ways; location, employment, singleness, artistically, etc ... therefore i thought it was a great time to start a new online journal as well. a new year, a new decade, new promises, new view on who i am as a creative individual.

here, i hope to jot down my personal artistic travels through the world inside, and outside, my heart and mind.

so, if you're adventurous, come along for the ride :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you're back, girl! Fill us in!

    -Kaitlin AKA Spinnerette AKA Goethe on Ravelry, in case you forgot <3 I'm at kaitlinmacinnis.com, but it's not letting me comment unless it's linked to my ooooold blogger account I don't use anymore.

    ReplyDelete